Inconel 625 UNS N06625 Cylinder and & Inconel 825 UNS N08825 Sampling Cylinders
Inconel 625 & Inconel 825 Cylinder and Sampling Cylinders are good for High tensile, creep, and rupture strength; outstanding fatigue and thermal-fatigue strength; oxidation resistance; and excellent weldability and braze ability are the properties of INCONEL Cylinder that make it interesting to the aerospace field.
In brief Inconel Sampling Cylinder Fitting has –
- Good resistance to acids, such as sulfuric, phosphoric, nitric, and hydrochloric
- Almost completely free from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and intercrystalline corrosion
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
The properties of INCONEL alloy 625 that make it an excellent choice for sea-water applications are freedom from local attack (pitting and crevice corrosion), high corrosion-fatigue strength, high tensile strength, and resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking.