Inconel Fittings & Inconel Valves
FAV is the manufacturer of Inconel Fittings & Inconel Valves
Main features that call for its use are its simplicity, compactness in design, ease of assembly, high reliability, easy availability & global acceptance.Various type of threads available like NPT (National Pipe Taper) and exceed the requirement of ANSI B1.20.1., BSP/ISO (British Standard Pipe/International Standard Organisation)., SAE/MS straight thread
Properties of Inconel Valves & Inconel Fittings
High tensile, creep, and rupture strength; outstanding fatigue and thermal-fatigue strength; oxidation resistance; and excellent weldability and brazeability are the properties of INCONEL alloy 625 that make it interesting to the aerospace field.
In brief Inconel Fittings & Valves has –
- Good resistance to acids, such as sulfuric, phosphoric, nitric, and hydrochloric
- Almost completely free from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and inter crystalline corrosion
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
The properties of Inconel Fittings & Valves alloy 625 that make it an excellent choice for sea-water applications are freedom from local attack (pitting and crevice corrosion), high corrosion-fatigue strength, high tensile strength, and resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking.
Industries in which Valves & Fittings are used?
- Chemical and petrochemical processing
- Components where exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Flare stacks on offshore oil platforms
- Gas turbines, rocket motors/engines, and space craft
- Pollution control equipment
- Nuclear reactors
- Variety of styles , shapes and sizes
- Sizes available from 1/8” to 2” NPT.
- Options of Precision thread end connections
- Very effective seal between pipes.